It is my pleasure to welcome you to St. Vincent School. We are a school family that is open to guiding all of God’s children. The upcoming school year will be full of exciting opportunities for our students led by caring teachers and support staff. St. Vincent schools maintain a proud tradition of excellence in academics, spiritualism and character development for all students centered around God and the teachings of the Gospels. Our SV staff works hard to ensure that our students are ready for the next step in their faith-based life journey. We are filled with joy to have you and your family join us! Also, we invite you to get involved in any way that will help you feel successfully connected. Our parents and students are our most precious commodity, and we pledge to give our very best to each student. They are the reason we are here and why we continue to return year after year. I hope our website provides you with the information you seek, an understanding of our mission, and a snapshot of our school. If you have any questions about our school or the enrollment process, please feel to contact the St. Vincent Elementary Office at 573-547-4300 ext. 325. Thank you again and we joyfully look forward to the new school year with you.
Mrs. Diane Unterreiner
St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Schools are united in Christ and guided by the spirit and educational values of St. Vincent, transforms each student through the power of faith and knowledge. We deliver high-quality academics We integrate Catholic/Christian values and personal faith formation We provide a safe and disciplined environment for all students. .We promote service in response to the needs of others.
St. Vincent Schools follow the Vincentian Philosophy of Education. The Vincentian Philosophy of Education seeks to proclaim the Gospel in the spirit of St. Vincent de Paul and in so doing to form people that they may bring the Good News to the poor and stand with them in solidarity.
St. Vincent Elementary School has 12 overall goals that serve as our foundation:
- Students will share their faith through service to others.
- Students will use technology to access, process, and communicate information.
- Students will participate in their own learning.
- Students will show appreciation for diversity.
- Students will show respect for God and all His creation.
- Students will show respect for one another.
- Students will demonstrate skills which enable them to be lifelong learners.
- Students will effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Students will actively participate in the life of the Catholic Church.
- Students will recognize, evaluate and solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate skills and show appreciation for the fine arts.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to make wise choices concerning health and fitness.
St. Vincent Elementary Schools is child-centered and is committed to providing strong academic and developmental programs which enable children to grow to their full potential. We are dedicated to empower the children to meet the challenges of living in an ever-changing diverse world. Our faculty and staff are faith-filled, and strive to meet the individual needs of the children.
12:1 (High School)
1007 West St. Joseph Street
Perryville, MO 63775